This video is called Birds of Texel.
After 25 October on Texel, comes 26 October 2013.
Our last full day on Texel.
We are going to De Cocksdorp, in the north.
Oystercatchers on the bank. And a snipe as well.
A female pintail duck.
Common pochards. A little grebe.
As we walk around the lake, a magpie.
Tufted ducks and gadwall ducks swimming.
This video from Britain is called BTO Bird ID – Redwing and Fieldfare.
A fieldfare on a bush.
A greenfinch on another bush.
To the other lake; shallower, more to the north.
Wigeons. Two Egyptian geese. Teal. A female kestrel sitting on a sandy hill.
Later, to the woodland around Roggesloot nature reserve; where we hear robin and great tit sounds.
Fieldfares in the Netherlands: here.
- Stonechat and rabbit on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel sanderlings, snipe and kestrel (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel mushrooms, continued (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel, kestrel and teal (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel island fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pintail, egrets, curlews, dunlin (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel island fungi again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Interesting birds from around Topsham, Devon (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Little Stints at Frampton Marsh (aflingofsandpipers.wordpress.com)
- Titchwell Marsh RSPB visit 22 / 09 / 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)