Great cormorants. Curlews.
In the sea, swimming shelducks.
A little egret.
Then, many curlews and other birds take off in flight. What frightened them? Stay tuned, as there will be more blog posts on the Schorren birds.
Ringed plover nest on Texel parking lot: here.
- Texel bar-tailed godwits and fieldfare (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pintail, egrets, curlews, dunlin (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Early Vists to my New Patch – 28/ix/13 (celticbirder.wordpress.com)
- Little Stints at Frampton Marsh (aflingofsandpipers.wordpress.com)
- Texel sanderlings, snipe and kestrel (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- gower (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Least Sandpiper – (Calidris minutilla) (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Waterbird count around Larnaca this morning, 21st September (cyprusbirdingtours.com)
- Titchwell Marsh RSPB visit 22 / 09 / 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)