This August 2020 video from England is called Beautiful Birds (St James’s Park London).
On 12 November 2011, I was in St James’s park in London.
Grey squirrels everywhere.
Also quite some rooks.
In the lake: Canada and grey lag geese. Coots. Moorhens.
Male and female tufted ducks.
Tame great white pelicans, sitting near a mute swan.
A ring-necked parakeet, flying and calling.
Goldeneye. Male and female pintail.
Male and female common pochards.
Ruddy shelduck. Black swan.
Barnacle geese. Snow geese. Egyptian geese. Red-breasted geese. Smew.
- Canada plans to use hexacopter drones in war against geese (rawstory.com)
- Drone strikes ordered on geese (telegraph.co.uk)
- Out for a Duck: Hunting White-cheeked (bahama) Pintails on Abaco (rollingharbour.com)
- Honk If You Think Geese Are Good Guard Dogs (news.nationalgeographic.com)
- Stop denigrating admirable birds (timescolonist.com)