A bit further, clouded agaric fungi.
A deceiver mushroom.
Then, emetic russula.
Followed by a Lactarius hepaticus.
Then, smaller mushrooms: Mycena epipterigya.
Then, a bit bigger again: birch milkcap.
Further along the forest footpath, bare-toothed Russula.
A jay calls.
Finally, for this blog post: blusher mushrooms.
Stay tuned, as there will be another Texel fungi blog post here later.
- Texel island fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel, kestrel and teal (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sixteen insect species discovered, new for Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fungi in Dutch nature reserve (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Radical Fungi Are My Favorite Teachers (shawndramiller.com)
- The Slufter on Texel island and its birdlife (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Gift #467: Russula mushrooms (anordinarymiracleday.wordpress.com)
- Mushroom Magic (alexhydephoto.wordpress.com)
- Tuna beached in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)