This video says about itself:
4 July 2013
Bill Black: Tapes reveal Anglo Irish Bank executives laughed as they manipulated Irish Government into 16 billion dollar bailout the knew they would never repay.
IRELAND’S communists condemned the country’s banking system yesterday after a probe revealed scandalous abuses that led to people losing their homes. Permanent TSB, which was bailed out by the taxpayer during the 2008 banking crisis, has admitted “deeply regrettable” overcharging and wrongdoing on 1,372 mortgage accounts: here.
Trump’s top official profited from European bank bailouts. US Secretary of State for Commerce Wilbur Ross has become embroiled in allegations of ‘insider trading.’ SOLOMON HUGHES reports.
- Caught on Tape: Irish Bankers Laugh about Never Repaying Bailout (dissidentvoice.org)
- Irish PM Promises Probe Against Bankers (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- Secret Anglo-Irish Bank Tape Inquiry Launched (news.sky.com)
- International media coverage of Anglo recordings points to ‘suckered’ Irish government (irishtimes.com)
- ‘Impossible to stomach’: Merkel slams Irish bankers who fudged bailout figures (rt.com)
- Bankers Caught On Tape, Joking About Bailout, And How They’d Never Pay It Back (fedupusa.org)