This 11 March 2011 video is called Gulls and Terns, Tanji Beach, Gambia.
Including grey-headed gulls, Caspian terns and royal terns.
Sunday 5 February.
Today, after Bacau beach yesterday, from Kotu to another beach, Tanji.
Grey heron. Slender-billed gull.
A bit further: lesser black-backed gulls. A whimbrel.
A Caspian tern flies past with a fish in its bill.
A bar-tailed godwit joins the sanderling group.
A grey plover.
Then, we went to Tujereng Woods, which will be a blog post in itself.
Later, in the afternoon, we returned to Tanji.
On the underside of a bridge, red-chested swallows resting.
The Caspian terns are still there. Twice, a mating.
About twenty great white pelicans fly past.
- Rottum island wildlife report (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Least Tern, Lake Havasu City (phainopeplafables.com)
- Fern Ridge Reservoir – Spring and Summer, 2013 (oregonfieldnotes.wordpress.com)
- Carmarthenshire (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Little ringed plover, young goldfinches (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Pootling in Padstow (skootysue.wordpress.com)
- Mourning Dove nests, Egrets fish, Terns fly (raptorgallery.wordpress.com)
- Bird Memories (theriverlanding.typepad.com)
- Margam Moors & Port Talbot harbour (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)