25 August 2013.
To the “Baillon’s crake reserve”.
Near the entrance, a female gadwall duck swimming.
On the banks of the northern lake, two snipe.
A little ringed plover on the left side of a sandbank cleans its feathers.
A buzzard flying near the railway.
Scores of teal. Three shoveler ducks, feeding while swimming.
About twenty goldfinches, mainly juveniles, feeding on thistles.
Egyptian geese on a northern lake island.
A meadow brown butterfly.
- Little ringed plover breeds at Salina (timesofmalta.com)
- Kuwait birds, bat and dragonflies (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Margam Moors & Port Talbot harbour (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Rutland water visit 20/07/2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Bird news from Rottumerplaat desert island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Wader passage has begun (rdhecology.wordpress.com)
- Summer holiday (rdhecology.wordpress.com)
- Weobley (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Willow Tit from Upton Warren Nature Reserve (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Yorkshire (bitterbirder.wordpress.com)