This video is about a great egret in Spain.
A great egret flying over a meadow. I had not seen that species here before.
Two buzzards flying.
Then, a blackbid singing. That is supposed to start in spring; and it is not eve New Year’s Day yet! Probably the unusually mild winter weather.
This video is about a blackbird singing.
A robin on a fence in another meadow.
- Three great egrets (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Great egret and geese (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 120 great egrets on Tiengemeten island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sparrowhawk against crows, and many wigeons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Snowy Egret and Blue Heron (bobzeller.wordpress.com)
- Blue Heron, Egret, and new lifer (bobzeller.wordpress.com)
- Where I work…jelly? (queenofwildcalifornia.wordpress.com)
- Nature’s Wisdom ~ The Great White Egret (amuseinharmony.wordpress.com)
- Day starts misty optically, but ends optimistically (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)
- A calm between the storms (andrefarrar.wordpress.com)