This video from England says about itself:
Today, again to the cemetery. Sunny weather. Warmer than usually in December.
A bit further, a great spotted woodpecker in a tree,
A blue tit in a tree.
- Redwings and great spotted woodpecker (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Great egret, buzzards, singing blackbird (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sparrowhawk against crows, and many wigeons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- A Greater Spotted Woodpecker and Continental Blackbirds (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Revisiting the Old Patch – 28/xii/13 (celticbirder.wordpress.com)
- UK birds in a perilous state (ntpressoffice.wordpress.com)
- Ancient woodpecker keeps Nelson Mandela’s name alive (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rural Reading: Where’s the cold weather we were promised? (getreading.co.uk)
- In Search of the Great Grey Shrike (aflingofsandpipers.wordpress.com)
- The Bennerley Bugle No. 20 (bennerleynews.wordpress.com)