This video is about a great egret feeding in the Netherlands.
Today, near Weesp, big flocks of geese flying west.
Just north of Sassenheim railway station, a great egret on the bank of a ditch. I had seen quite some grey herons there. And mute swans. And a fugitive pelican from Amsterdam zoo. But never before a great egret there.
- Lisvane & Llanishen Reservoirs (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Egret, konik horses, great crested grebe (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Bird sanctuaries to open on Friday (thehindu.com)
- Jaw-Dropping Wild Egret Fishes Next To Man for 2+ Hours (babsjeheron.wordpress.com)
- Where I work…jelly? (queenofwildcalifornia.wordpress.com)
- Agios Sozomenos and Athalassa again today 30th November (cyprusbirdingtours.com)
- The Heron Prince Affair…or My Photo Session with Magnificence (tropicalaffair.wordpress.com)
- Egret (naturescutest.wordpress.com)
- Pootling in Padstow (skootysue.wordpress.com)
- Sea eagle, osprey, egrets and fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)