Dutch NOS TV reports that over 100,000 people in the Netherlands have seen the documentary film De Nieuwe Wildernis (The new wilderness); about Oostvaardersplassen nature reserve. This, they write, means a “golden film” award.
They continue (translated):
The prize is awarded by the Dutch Film Festival and Dutch Film Fund when 100,000 cinema tickets for a film have been sold. At 400,000, makers get a platinum film award. A diamond film is awarded to one million visitors.
- Oostvaardersplassen nature reserve, new film (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Otter arrives in Dutch nature reserve (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Starlings help Dutch cattle, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Oostvaardersplassen must UNESCO list’ (cityangelsescort.wordpress.com)
- Sea eagle, osprey, egrets and fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rewilding Europe (ecology.com)
- Dutch sea eaglets will be tracked electronically (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Flies and horses, video (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)