This video is called LIBYA The Racist Lie Of “Black African Mercenaries” Perpetuated By Rebels, Western Media.
Libya Deports 1500 Africans
By Abdulkadir Badsha Mukhtar, 30 May 2013
Many Nigerians and some other African nationals are now stranded in Agadas, Niger Republic after been deported by Libyan authorities. Two people were reported dead on their way to Niger out of about 1500 Africans who claimed to have been tortured while in detention before transported in 10 vehicles which took them to Agadas.
Some of them who spoke to BBC Hausa Service said they were arrested in their houses and shops where they run their daily business.
A Nigerian explained that “when they arrested me, I asked them to let me wear my clothes but one of them said no, you are going to wear your clothes when you get back to your country, but not here.”
“They took us to a place where there were no toilets. Now we are here, some of us do not even have decent clothes,” he said.
- Torture in Libya continues (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- France calls for action against Islamists in southern Libya (dailystar.com.lb)
- Niger attacks launched from southern Libya – Niger’s president (xe.com)
- A Somali refugee’s horrible experiences in Libya (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- African refugees stranded in Hamburg (bbc.co.uk)
- When Did Today Begin? (zeroanthropology.net)