This video says about itself:
20 Feb 2013
While the NATO war-imposed government of Libya is unable to stop violence and torture everywhere in the country … while they are unable to prevent their own Prime Minister being kidnapped by government-financed jihadist mercenary militiamen … they are still able to act against striking oil workers.
Translated from Dutch news agency ANP:
November 29, 2013 19:49
Libyan coast guard arrests three hundred migrants
The Libyan coast guard has arrested three boats with almost three hundred Africans on board, trying to reach Europe.
The migrants were transferred to detention centers. Where the boats, registered in Malta, are now, was not reported.
In recent months, hundreds of people were killed when they tried to reach the Italian island of Lampedusa, south of Sicily, by boat. Many came from Libya, where anarchy is increasing more than two years after the fall of the regime of dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
US military personnel released after being held by Libya government: here.
- Libya deports hundreds of African immigrants (timesofmalta.com)
- Libya deports hundreds of African immigrants (worldbulletin.net)
- Libyan war, two years later (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Libyans on strike against paramilitary violence (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- In Libya, migrants face ordeals at sea and in jail (news.yahoo.com)
- Libya’s coastguard picks up almost 300 migrants (worldbulletin.net)
- Is The Hague making a mockery of justice so the CIA and MI6 can save face? (independent.co.uk)
- 100 Egyptian refugees missing in Libya desert (worldbulletin.net)
- Libya’s coastguard picks up almost 300 African migrants on Maltese-registered boats (timesofmalta.com)