Today was the first “real” spring day, above 20 degrees centigrade, after a cold early spring.
This is a video about a singing chiffchaff.
In a garden, the first brimstone butterfly of the year.
This is a brimstone butterfly video.
- Spring has finally sprung (sherstonwildlife.wordpress.com)
- Have you heard a Chiffchaff? (natureuncovered.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye godwits, hello oystercatchers and buzzard (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Willow Warblers (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Birds migrate slowly, cold spring (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 100 years ago: The first chiffchaff of spring (guardian.co.uk)
- Fieldfares and Pipits. (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- 10th April 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Rare stone curlews killed by cold spring (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Chffchaffs come to drink at the Caravan Hide trough. (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)