This video says about itself:
This bird ID video gives useful tips on how to distinguish between Willow Warbler and Chiffchaff. It is one of a series of bird ID videos produced by the BTO. To see more videos giving help with tricky bird IDs visit www.bto.org/about-birds/bird-id.
This afternoon, in a holly tree near the entrance of the cemetery, a chiffchaff calling and singing.
As is typical for this species, it moved fast from branch to branch, trying to catch insects.
Maybe, in a few days time, this bird will be on its autumn migration to Morocco.
A few days ago, also at the cemetery, a robin on top of a tombstone.
- Mewslade to Common Cliff (and back) (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Icterine Warbler (birdingfrontiers.com)
- Upton warren nature reserve visit 14 / 09 /2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- More photos from the moor. (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Mumbles Hill (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- We are almost full of birds… (sherstonwildlife.wordpress.com)
- Upton Warren 5th sept (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Green sandpiper from my Upton Warren visit 12 / 08 / 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Spurn Migration Festival. Past Glories! (birdingfrontiers.com)
- 1 September 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)