Sunday 4 August. To the botanical garden. Two speckled wood butterflies.
In the pond, carp again. And very small fish. Baby roach?
In the stream, pondskaters.
Honeybees visit flowers.
So does a large earth bumblebee.
Pansy flowers near the old astronomical observatory.
Finally, in the canal close to the botanical garden exit, six young swans swimming, with their parents behind them. The cygnets were still grayish, and not yet the same size as their parents.
- Sparrowhawk, carp, bees, plants at the botanical garden (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Botanical garden bee-keeping (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Botanical Gardens Kandy (clairehub.wordpress.com)
- Botanical Garden welcomes its new residents (ubpost.mongolnews.mn)
- Botanical Garden Hike (boisetobayislands.wordpress.com)
- Botanical Wasteland (littlejonwest.wordpress.com)
- small is the new big (sexypeat.wordpress.com)
- Urban farming increases biodiversity (foremostfood.wordpress.com)