This video from Malta says about itself:
Recorded at Birdlife Malta‘s Office. These Marsh Harriers had been illegally shot. After being rescued they recieved veterinary treatment and are now undergoing the first stages of rehabilitation. Hopefully they will make a full recovery and will be released back into the wild in due course.
Today, as the train passed Naardermeer nature reserve, a marsh harrier flying.
- Shot pallid harrier being taken to Sicilian rehab centre (timesofmalta.com)
- CABS lists hunting contraventions (timesofmalta.com)
- Tree pipit, Montagu’s harrier, skylark (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Busy days for CABS and the police as they chase the hunters (timesofmalta.com)
- Savi’s warbler, willow warbler, wren and curlews (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Saudi Arabia birdwatching (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fox cubs born on bird reserve greet the world (and there’s no shortage of feathery food) (dailymail.co.uk)
- A new promising season on board (maltaseabirdproject.wordpress.com)