From the Jerusalem Post in Israel:
Aug 12, 2009 0:23 | Updated Aug 12, 2009 9:21
Extremist Christians: ‘God hates Jews’
By E.B. SOLOMONT, JPOST CORRESPONDENT IN NEW YORK
Fred Phelps’ Islamophobia: here.
US Republican mayoral candidate Anna Falling said Tuesday that putting a Christian creationism display in the Tulsa Zoo is No. 1 in importance among city issues that include violent crime, budget woes and bumpy streets: here.
A Florida church known for its Muslim bashing is now taking aim at a gay mayoral candidate — and possibly endangering its tax exemption: here.
Britain: Gay rights campaigners have accused the Royal Navy of rank hypocrisy after it refused to support the Plymouth Pride festival, despite sending 50 sailors to march in July’s parade in London: here.
THERE SHOULD BE ZERO TOLERANCE OF JEW-HATING PROPAGANDA: here.
Swiss tensions rise over ‘racist’ minaret poster: here.
Westboro Baptist church and disaster in Scotland: here.
- Russell Brand Interviews Two Westboro Baptist Church Members: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Rupert Murdoch, ‘pro-Israel’ anti-Semite (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- This Is The Westboro Baptist Church’s Bizarro Reason For Protesting In Austin This Weekend (jalopnik.com)
- Background Information (westborochurch.wordpress.com)
- 26% of Americans believe Jews killed Jesus (timesofisrael.com)
- WATCH: Westboro Baptist Church Gets Front Row Seat To Equality House Drag Show (queerty.com)
- ‘We Hurt A Lot Of People,’ Westboro Pastor’s Granddaughter Says (npr.org)
- Westboro Baptist Church blames Glasgow helicopter crash on gay marriage and drinking (tompride.wordpress.com)