This video from the Netherlands says about itself:
25 Dec 2013
National celebrity bird hunting for mice in the outskirts of the city of Zwolle, late Christmas afternoon 2013. Sounds in the background include shutter bursts from other people (one of them attempting to imitate the sound of a very loud mouse (1:46) when the bird turn his back on him); the bird attracts quite a crowd. Also audible is a ball being kicked around on the training pitch in the background.
Pentax k-3 w/ Sigma 150-500mm. First attempt at filming with the K-3. Everything manual focus; I’m ever so slightly off most of the time, since focusing on LCDs give me hives. I’m quite happy with how the K-3 handled the difficult light (bright backlight, and at the final segment it well-into dusk); sound from the internal mic also seems much better than on a K-5.
- Rare northern hawk-owl in Zwolle, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl survives stormy day (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl still in Zwolle (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl at football ground (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch rare owls still present (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Surnia ulula (bearlyblog.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl attracts English birders to Zwolle (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl, still in Zwolle, videos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Northern hawk-owl not leaving yet (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)