This video about Fukushima is called Fish With 2,500 Times Legal Limit Of Radioactivity Caught.
From AFP news agency today:
Japan finds high radiation levels in fish: TEPCO
2 hours ago
The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was battered by a towering tsunami following a huge earthquake on March 11, 2011, causing reactor meltdowns which spewed radioactive contamination into the atmosphere.
Fishing around Fukushima was halted and the government banned beef, milk, mushrooms and vegetables from being produced in surrounding areas.
Last time, Fukushima fish was “only” 258 times too radioactive …
Fish data belie Japan’s claims on Fukushima: here.
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant: 254,000 Bq/kg of Radioactive Cesium from Fish Caught Inside the Harbor (ex-skf.blogspot.com)
- Fukushima: Hundreds of thousands of people still live in territories heavily contaminated areas (nuclear-news.net)
- Fukushima survivors will speak in England (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima City Housewife: “Fukushima 50″ No Hero, Because They Work for TEPCO (nuclear-news.net)
- Four tonnes of radioactive water spilled in Fukushima (straitstimes.com)
- Tepco’s Claim Radiation Leaks Confined to Coast Called ‘Silly’ (bloomberg.com)
- Fukushima Has Been Leaking Radioactive Water into the Pacific (Again) (gizmodo.com)
- Fukushima Leak Traced To Overflow Tank Built On a Slope (slashdot.org)