This video is called Seconds From Disaster – Fukushima [Documentary].
Fish swimming off Japan’s Pacific coast were found carrying high levels of radioactive materials: here.
Last month Tepco quietly proposed 2 new reactors at Fukushima: here.
Fukushima nuclear crisis creates a spirit of dissent in Japan: here.
USA: CORVALLIS, Ore. – The long-standing conflicts over nuclear power and the risks of radiation exposure are nothing new – in fact, the debate over the damaged Fukushima Dai-Ichi plant in Japan are similar to arguments happening between scientists, governmental agencies and the public since 1945, according to an Oregon State University expert on the history of science: here.
Britain: The nuclear industry is dangerous, expensive and corrupt—and the Tories are hellbent on making it even worse: here.
Bury the Nuclear Renaissance Once and For All: Dr. Brian Moench, Truthout: “It is common rhetoric that US reactors are much better designed – a half truth at best. In 1986, Chernobyl 4 was state of the art and its lid was stronger than domes covering some plants in the US. Soviet engineers pronounced it meltdown proof, and that, even if the worst happened, the lid would hold. Because of their older design, a meltdown in many US reactors would release far more radiation than Chernobyl. Numerous close calls have occurred among the aging US reactors in addition to our own Three Mile Island accident. High cancer and infant mortality rates in Pennsylvania, especially Dauphin County, defy the common belief that no one died at Three Mile Island”: here.
- Fukushima fish extremely radioactive (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- New Japan PM Visits Tsunami-Wrecked Nuclear Plant (abcnews.go.com)
- Fukushima 50: ‘We felt like kamikaze pilots ready to sacrifice everything’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Sky-High Radiation Found in Fukushima Fish (commondreams.org)
- Sailors sue Japanese company over Fukushima radiation damage (nctimes.com)
- Video: “Going from bad to worse, day by day” at Fukushima plant – “The situation don’t improve at all” (nuclear-news.net)
- Fukushima City Housewife: “Fukushima 50″ No Hero, Because They Work for TEPCO (nuclear-news.net)