Here is another video of that song, with English subtitles of the lyrics.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Clean-up ‘to take over 40 years’
Monday 22 April 2013
A UN nuclear expert warned today that Japan may need more than 40 years to decommission its tsunami-crippled nuclear plant.
The government and plant operator Tepco have said the cleanup will be accomplished in 40 years.
But they still have to develop technology and equipment to operate under fatally high radiation levels to locate and remove melted fuel.
Mr Lentijo warned of problems to come.
“It is expectable that in such a complex site, additional incidents will occur as happens in nuclear plants under normal operation,” he said.
- IAEA says Fukushima cleanup may take more than 40 years – try 140 years! (nuclear-news.net)
- Fukushima nuclear trouble continues (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- UN nuclear watchdog IAEA says Fukushima clean-up might take more than 40 years (japandailypress.com)
- Power to Fukushima cooling system interrupted by rats yet again (japandailypress.com)
- Japan: Fukushima nuclear cooling system offline for third time in five weeks (reuters.com)
- Fukushima Clean-Up Will Last More Than Forty Years, says Nuclear Watchdog (commondreams.org)