Thank you, Sage Doyle, for nominating Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Prolific Blogger Award!
Here’s what the award stands for: “A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”
I am really honoured that Sage Doyle, with his fine blog on subjects like poetry and prose, nominated my blog for this.
Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers [and link to them; and notify them about their nomination at their blogs].
2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
I try not to nominate the same bloggers all the time for awards. Here are my seven nominees:
7. SOY ASÍ Fotografía
Finally, seven things about me:
1. I was in several countries in Africa.
2. I was in some Asian countries.
3. I was in Antarctica.
4. I was in South America.
5. I was in Canada.
6. I was only ever in the USA for five minutes: the ferry from Vancouver island in Canada to Vancouver city in Canada passes through a bit of US territorial waters. On that ferry, I saw killer whales.
7. I was in eastern Europe.
Congratulations on a well deserved award and congratulations to all those remarkable bloggers who received you nominations!!! I am so glad that you made it to Canada!
Yes, I have good memories of seeing belted kingfishers, bald eagles, etc. in Canada.
You deserve the award Petre! Happy for you!
Thanks so much Cindy!
ohh! i’m very glad for you and my nomination by you, and delighted! thanks you!
You’re welcome, as you really deserve the award 🙂
Danke für die nomination.
Freundliche Grüße von uns. Wolfgang
You deserve it! All the best for you and your blog!
Pingback: Prolific Blogger Award, thanks Imbuteria! | Dear Kitty. Some blog