Thank you, Sage Doyle, for nominating Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Prolific Blogger Award!
Here’s what the award stands for: “A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”
I am really honoured that Sage Doyle, with his fine blog on subjects like poetry and prose, nominated my blog for this.
Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers [and link to them; and notify them about their nomination at their blogs].
2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
I try not to nominate the same bloggers all the time for awards. Here are my seven nominees:
Finally, seven things about me:
1. I was in several countries in Africa.
2. I was in some Asian countries.
3. I was in Antarctica.
4. I was in South America.
5. I was in Canada.
6. I was only ever in the USA for five minutes: the ferry from Vancouver island in Canada to Vancouver city in Canada passes through a bit of US territorial waters. On that ferry, I saw killer whales.
7. I was in eastern Europe.