Here’s what the award stands for: “A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”
I am really honoured by this nomination. Imbuteria has a fine blog, in various languages, with frequent reblogs from many sources on subjects like the environment, women’s rights, civil liberties, etc.
Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers [and link to them; and notify them about their nomination at their blogs].
2. Every prolific blogger please link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
I try not to nominate the same bloggers all the time for awards. Here are my seven nominees:
1. Literature and Culture
Finally, seven things about me:
1. I played soccer on a field close to my primary school in my early teens.
2. Later, I joined another soccer club, which played close to the railway station.
3. I was in a track and field club.
4. My favourite track and field activities were the long jump and 1500 meter running.
5. I joined a table tennis club in my teens. Soon after joining, I played a game against the national ladies’ table tennis champion, also a club member. I was very proud to lose “only” with 21-5. I had expected 21-0 for her.
6. Today, I went to a poetry event. I will report on that on this blog.