This video from the USA is called Lieberman Continues To Support Anti-Semitic Hagee.
From Alternet in the USA:
Over the past year, frequent and generally favorable media coverage of a new US national political lobbying group, “Christians United For Israel”, and its outspoken founder Texas megachurch pastor John Hagee‘s has helped cement pastor Hagee’s brand recognition, as a steadfast friend to Israel and has cast a favorable light on the new CUFI lobby that is designed to flex the political muscles of tens of millions of American evangelicals, ostensibly on Israel’s behalf.
In “Jerusalem Countdown: A Prelude To war” Hagee has stated that Jews brought the Holocaust upon themselves by rebelling against God and that the Holocaust was God’s way of forcing Jews to move to Israel where, Hagee predicts according to his interpretation of Biblical scripture, they will be mostly killed in the apocalyptic Mideast conflict Hagee’s new lobbying group seems to be working to provoke and which John Hagee believes to be a necessary precondition for the “Rapture” that will lift Christians, but not Jews, bodily into Heaven to enjoy physical immortality amidst paradise.
When did Mr Hagee get those disgusting anti-Semitic ideas?
Hagee and AIPAC: here.
- John Hagee: Atheists Can Leave the Country if They Don’t Like Christmas Displays (patheos.com)
- Wicked Jews will Unite With Antichrist says Xtian Zionist John Hagee (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Elie Wiesel, and Rupert Murdoch Praise John Hagee at Dinner Event (barthsnotes.com)
- John Hagee: Atheism Is Stupid Because No Atheist Has Ever Faith-Healed Somebody (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Pastor John Hagee Tells Atheists to Celebrate Christmas or ‘Leave the Country’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Pastor John Hagee: ‘Atheism Has Never Healed a Disease’ (atheistassessment.wordpress.com)