This is a video, in Greek, about the Golden Dawn nazi violence against street vendor Christos Georgiou.
From Dawn of the Greeks blog:
A new fascist attack in Athens
Posted on January 2, 2014 by dawnofthegreeks
Christos Georgiou a local street seller at Ampelokipi district in Athens [was] attacked by 4 nazis. [During] the attack the nazis broke his hip and two teeth and they stole his things and a small amount of money. The incident took place on the 31st of December 2013 and the 56 years old unlucky Greek man is still hospitalized at Evangelismos hospital. The case is under investigation by local police authorities of Ampelokipi.
Source, in Greek, here.
- Greek news update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek neo-Nazi suspects on trial for murder of Pakistani (dawn.com)
- Syrian Refugees Having a Hard Time In Greece (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Socialists in Greece face crucial court case from the Nazi Golden Dawn (socialistworker.co.uk)
- Greece takes over six-month stint as president of the EU (famagusta-gazette.com)
- Greece: Numbers improve, problems worsen in 2014 (nzherald.co.nz)