This video is called Refugees under attack as Greek economy worsens.
Four migrants drowned in Kos
Posted on 26/07/2013 by icantrelaxingreece
Local port authorities were mobilised after the testimony of a Syrian who was rescued on Thursday by a fishing boat. The Syrian said he was aboard a boat with 11 other people with whom they had departed from the coast of Turkey trying to reach one of the Greek islands.
At the same time the authorities issued the first residence permits to foreign investors investing in the Greek real estate market.
Syrian immigrants immigrate because of the horrible war going on in Syria. They are refugees; though the Greek government is in denial about that.
NGO claims Greek authorities are ‘pushing back’ Syrian refugees: here.
Britain: Council calls for withdrawal of ad campaign targeting illegal immigrants: here.
- Refugees die, trying to reach Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Syrian war refugees ill-treated in Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Refugees abused in Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 4 dead immigrants washed ashore on Greek island after smuggler abandoned them and boat sunk (sott.net)
- Greece shuts the doors for Syrian refugees (english.pravda.ru)
- Syrian refugees find little to cheer in Greece (the-greek-tragedy.blogspot.com)
- Greek nazis rob immigrants’ home (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek police “push back” boats of Syrian refugees, leading to many deaths (findingrefugeus.wordpress.com)
- Is Greece ‘pushing back’ migrant boats? (bbc.co.uk)
- Greece: 1 immigrant dies in Aegean Sea, 12 sought (nzherald.co.nz)