This 3 October 2019 video says about itself:
A report by the European Council has warned Greece of the worsening living conditions at refugee detention centres on Greek islands. The European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman Treatment visited several detention centres this year and revealed instances of forced deportations and abuse of migrants. Greece says it can’t handle the arrival of more asylum seekers, with Athens warning it might deport 10,000 migrants back to Turkey after protests at its detention facilities.
Four migrants drowned in Kos
Posted on 26/07/2013 by icantrelaxingreece
Local port authorities were mobilised after the testimony of a Syrian who was rescued on Thursday by a fishing boat. The Syrian said he was aboard a boat with 11 other people with whom they had departed from the coast of Turkey trying to reach one of the Greek islands.
At the same time the authorities issued the first residence permits to foreign investors investing in the Greek real estate market.
Syrian immigrants immigrate because of the horrible war going on in Syria. They are refugees; though the Greek government is in denial about that.
NGO claims Greek authorities are ‘pushing back’ Syrian refugees: here.
Britain: Council calls for withdrawal of ad campaign targeting illegal immigrants: here.
- Refugees die, trying to reach Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Syrian war refugees ill-treated in Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Refugees abused in Greece (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 4 dead immigrants washed ashore on Greek island after smuggler abandoned them and boat sunk (sott.net)
- Greece shuts the doors for Syrian refugees (english.pravda.ru)
- Syrian refugees find little to cheer in Greece (the-greek-tragedy.blogspot.com)
- Greek nazis rob immigrants’ home (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Greek police “push back” boats of Syrian refugees, leading to many deaths (findingrefugeus.wordpress.com)
- Is Greece ‘pushing back’ migrant boats? (bbc.co.uk)