There was a big storm yesterday. It blew many leaves off trees.
In the tree opposite my window, the magpie nest, invisible during summer, is visible again now.
This morning, two magpies on my balcony (the local nest couple?). One of them eating seeds from the flower-pot for feeding birds there.
- Two magpies on my balcony (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Magpie Dancers! (ladylivvi1.wordpress.com)
- Winds tipping baby magpies from nests: WIRES (abc.net.au)
- magpie #6 (adovillustration.wordpress.com)
- Magpies in NZ, who knew? (perceptionisrelative.wordpress.com)
- Magpie, a Symbol of Happiness (abcsources.wordpress.com)
- Promise Breathes: A Magpie Tales Inspired Poem (juliejordanscott.typepad.com)
- Magpie Season. (guidetonothing.wordpress.com)