This video is also about the Nato airstrike in Kunduz, Afghanistan in 2009, which killed up to 142 people, mainly civilians. US forces launched the strike on fuel tankers hijacked by the Taliban, following advice from German ground troops.
From Associated Press:
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 3:19 AM
German court sees merit in Afghan airstrike case
The Bonn court said Wednesday that the two plaintiffs might be entitled to compensation if the German colonel is shown to have failed to protect civilians as required by the Geneva Conventions.
Photo Gallery: Afghan Workers Left in Danger by German Military: here.
- Germany in the dock over Kunduz airstrike (euronews.com)
- Four police officers killed in NATO airstrike, Afghan official says (en.trend.az)
- NATO airstrike kills 10 Afghan children (thehindu.com)
- Airstrike kills 11 Afghan children, local officials say (stripes.com)
- US Airstrikes Kills 11 Children in Afghan Border Village (news.antiwar.com)
- 2 Afghan children killed in NATO airstrike – Xinhua (news.xinhuanet.com)
- NATO airstrike kills dozens in Afghanistan (aljazeera.com)
- NATO kills Afghan women and children (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- NATO helicoper kills Afghan children (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)