This video says about itself:
Sorry for the sound but it was very windy.
Here comes the first one of the two last log entries about Texel island this month.
In a small lake, shoveler ducks. In a meadow, whinchats. And grey lag geese.
Shortly after arriving at the Slufter, a great egret.
Redwings crossing a ditch to bushes.
A little egret.
More to the north: spoonbills; avocets; and a spotted redshank.
Still more to the north, a lesser black backed gull. Flocks of dunlin.
Many migratory meadow pipits. A little egret.
Redshanks; shelducks; whimbrels.
- Barn owls of Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Porpoise beached alive on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel island rare migratory birds (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Arctic seal fossil on Dutch beach (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Texel (ellzaa.wordpress.com)
- Kaap Skil Maritime and Beachcombers Museum by Mecanoo (dezeen.com)
- Rare bird ringed in the Netherlands (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Lisvane & Llanishen Reservoirs (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Tuna beached in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)