This video says about itself:
“What I am condemning is that one power, with a president who has no foresight, who cannot think properly, is now wanting to plunge the world into a holocaust. … If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don’t care.” — Nelson Mandela
As news of Nelson Mandela’s death spread across South Africa, residents of the black township of Soweto gathered in the streets near his old house, singing and dancing to mourn his death and celebrate his colossal life: here.
No political leader in living memory has been so genuinely loved and appreciated across the spectrum or touched so many people’s lives through his palpable humanity: here.
British campaigners say best tribute to Mandela is continuing his lifelong struggle: here.
The trade union and progressive movement across the world paid its own tributes to Nelson Mandela: here.
Politicians and national leaders in all spheres have joined together to honour South Africa’s fallen hero Nelson Mandela: here.
- Nelson Mandela 1918-2013, fighter for equality and peace (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Richard Branson on Nelson Mandela’s Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video) (thewrap.com)
- Nelson Mandela, 1918 – 2013 (muftah.org)
- Thank You President Nelson Mandela (brooklynlegends.com)
- Nelson Mandela Delivered One Of The Most Scathing Critiques Of Invading Iraq (huffingtonpost.com)
- Don’t Sanitize Nelson Mandela: He’s Honored Now, But Was Hated Then (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela: What Were We Thinking? (guardianlv.com)
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 (aprokopaula2.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid crusader, dies at 95 (politico.com)