Khalil of the blog Chant d’oasien and Barbara of the blog Common Sense in an uncommon world have nominated this blog for the Best Moment Award.
RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website
First, I would like to thank Barbara and Chant d’oasien for nominating me. They both have been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for several other awards, besides this one. Thank you so much, my dear blogging friends!
These kind nominations came just before Dear Kitty. Some blog today reached the milestone of getting visits from Greenland and Togo for the first time. When I had to move my blog once again in December 2011, I never expected that (I had eight visits then, on my first WordPress day, all from countries with many more computers than Greenland or Togo …). Thanks, all of you!
Finally, a bit of humour.
My nominees are:
1. Doli Siregar ~ Photography
4. Stepping String A travel blog
5. The Backdoor Artist
9. Kevs’ Blog
12. Type One Fun
- Best Moment Award, thanks Tazein, Shaun and Khalil! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thanks Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thanks supernova! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award, thanks Ajaytao 2010 and oasien! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thank you Khalil! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award, thank you Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award (mymomsmemoirs.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award, thanks oasien and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- We Remember Moments… (jaydeashe.wordpress.com)