James, aka supernova, of Digging History blog has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Best Moment Award.
RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website
First, I would like to thank Joe for nominating me for this award. Thank you so much, my dear blogging friend!
This kind nomination comes just before Dear Kitty. Some blog will reach the milestone of 200,000 visits. When I had to move my blog once again in December 2011, to WordPress, I never expected that. Thanks, all of you!
Finally, a bit of humour:
My nominees are:
1. *Eu…EI…Noi Doi…*