Thank you, Ajaytao 2010, and thank you, oasien, for nominating Dear Kitty. Some blog for the WordPress Family Award!
Here is what the creator of the award had to say about it:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”.
The rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
I do feel that WordPress has given me a new online “Family” and I am proud to nominate the following ten members of my family for this award:
4. Nature Mom
- Shine On Award, thanks oasien and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award (thoughtsummary.wordpress.com)
- The Super Sweet Blogging Award (clumsyfool.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award – Thanks Gizmo! (scottiechronicles.com)
- Over 50,000 comments at this blog (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Award, thanks so much Ajaytao! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)