Shaun of the blog Looking for reasoning to a complicated world has nominated this blog for the Best Moment Award.
RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website
First, I would like to thank Shaun of the blog Looking for reasoning to a complicated world for nominating me. He has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog several times both for this award, and for other awards. Thank you so much, my dear blogging friend!
This kind nomination comes just before Dear Kitty. Some blog today will reach the milestone of 250,000 visits ever since moving to WordPress. The counter says 246,022 as I write. When I had to move my blog once again in December 2011, I never expected that (I had eight visits then, on my first WordPress day …). Thanks, all of you!
Finally, a bit of humour.
In the Versailles palace in France, a tourist sits down in a chair. A museum guard shouts: “Get out, that is the chair of King Louis XIV!” The tourist replies: “Don’t worry. I will get up when the king says he wants to sit”.
My nominees are:.
4. Anna Mosca
5. nikos blog
10. On Genocide
- Best Moment Award, thank you Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thanks Khalil and Barbara! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Doing a happy dance 🙂 (fecthis.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award, thanks Giovanna! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- A Summer Bouquet Blossoming with Awards (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)