Tazein of transcendingbordersblog has nominated this blog for the Best Moment Award.
RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website
First, I would like to thank Tazein for nominating me. She has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog several times for this award, and for other awards as well. Thank you so much, my dear blogging friend!
This kind nomination comes just before Dear Kitty. Some blog today will reach the milestone of 225,000 visits ever since moving to WordPress. The counter says 224,954 as I write. When I had to move my blog once again in December 2011, I never expected that (I had eight visits then, on my first WordPress day …). Thanks, all of you!
Finally, a bit of humour.
My nominees are:
2. Geert-Jan Telkamp
3. It’s ME
- Best Moment Award, thanks Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Award, thanks Shaun and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thanks Tazein, Shaun and Khalil! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award, thank you Samina and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Seed of Light Award, thanks Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award, thanks Jill and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award, thanks Tazein and Anil! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, thanks Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)