RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website
These kind nominations came just before Dear Kitty. Some blog reached the milestone of 200,000 visits ever since moving to WordPress. When I had to move my blog once again in December 2011, I never expected that (I had eight visits then, on my first WordPress day …). Thanks, all of you!
Finally, a bit of humour.
My nominees are:
3. Vagabond Virginia
5. Fit To Work: Poets Against Atos
- Thank You Award, thanks Shaun and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, thanks Tazein and Alice! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award, thank you Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award, thanks Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award, thanks oasien and Tazein! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Tazein and Sue! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thanks Shaun! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tag “You’re it” Award, thanks Shaun! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)