This is video from the aquarium of Ecomare museum on Texel island in the Netherlands.
It shows eggs of a small-spotted catshark. Sometimes, the shark embryos inside the eggs move.
Last weekend, one baby shark (see the photo) hatched. The aquarium expects that others will follow soon.
- Ambergris treasure found in dead Texel whale (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- What a beached whale ate, new research (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Freezing bat flying freely again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Video: Baby Bamboo Sharks Join The Tank (llwfansite.wordpress.com)
- Texas State Aquarium announces 1st shark birth (star-telegram.com)
- Shark photography competition (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Two-Headed Shark Discovered Rare Find Is a First for Bull Sharks (discover01.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Sharks in Potomac river, USA | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Sharks have individual personalities, new study | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Young sharks, old sharks, who’s toughest? | Dear Kitty. Some blog