This video is about the birth of a konik horse foal, in the Millingerwaard nature reserve in the Netherlands.
Harvey van Diek filmed this.
Millingerwaard beavers: here.
- Two sea eaglets born in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Four tiny fox pups born in the wild! (tinierthings.wordpress.com)
- Baby red foxes webcam Internet success (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Rare twin foals survive first week of life (thestate.com)
- Wicken Fen (earlymodernballads.wordpress.com)
- Texel island wildlife update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Good Dutch crane news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Meet the Zonkey: Half Zebra, Half Donkey (newser.com)
- Help Moroccan bird conservationists with your wildlife photos (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Przewalski’s horse born by artificial insemination (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
Combien de douleur une maman supporte à la naissance de son bébé!!!!!! Mais aussi quelle joie de voir son petit respirer la vie pour la première fois.
Yes, indeed! Koniks are a special type of horses, said to be closest to original wild tarpan horses.
What a wonderful way to start my day. New life! For me, a symbol of hope…
I hope I will find more videos like this, Rebercca 🙂
Me too!! 🙂
Pingback: Egret, konik horses, great crested grebe | Dear Kitty. Some blog
How tender , the way the other horses watched with such concern … just beautiful….
It reminded me of the way elephants gather round whenhanything is happening in their family groups….
Yes, horses usually give birth among the herd, contrary to cows.
Pingback: Konik foal adopted by its grandmother | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Fox, hedgehog together in garden | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Nightingale, fallow deer and fox | Dear Kitty. Some blog