Intergenerational, of the beautiful blog My Botanical Garden, was so kind to nominate this blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, and good luck with your blogging!
(The rules are indeed versatile, they changed a bit since the last time I got that award. They still, correctly, include thanking the blogger who nominated you, and notifying the bloggers whom you nominate).
According to the rules here are 15 blogs which I recommend for the award:
2) Ann Novek–With the Sky as the Ceiling and the Heart Outdoors
3) ATA MOTEK, a Romanian blog
4) Rodposse from Greece
5) marina kanavaki in Greece
6) Musings on Nature & Items of Interest in the USA
8) Tracie Louise Photography
9) schtiel in Romania
10) Female Humans, by Neha Mendiratta Khullar in India
11) Staatsbosbeheer Texel, about nature reserves on a beautiful island in the Netherlands
12) Keelan Foley from Ireland
13) 1001 Scribbles
14) The Trail
15) Culture Design
And now 7 things about me; 7 places which I like:
1) Cacela Velha in Portugal
2) Tendaba in Gambia
3) Kaiser mountains in Suriname
4) Baboensanti in Suriname
5) Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
6) Groene Jonker nature reserve in the Netherlands
7) Oostvaardersplassen nature reserve in the Netherlands
If you’ve received the award previously, then know I feel you deserve another one. Congratulations!
The rules of the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers you’ve chosen to let them know that they’ve been selected.