This is a tufted duck video from England.
On Sunday 25 March, again to the “Baillon’s crake reserve“.
A lesser black-backed gull flying.
In the southern lake, shoveler ducks.
Teal with their soft whistling sounds.
Male and female common pochards flying, landing on the water.
On the northern meadow, two hares. Scores of coots. An oystercatcher.
In the lake, two shelducks. The same (?) juvenile black swan as yesterday is cleaning its feathers.
A pied wagtail.
A white stork circles overhead.
Of course, mallards.
Just before the southern exit: a little grebe swimming. And a grey heron on a canal bank.
- Muscovy ducks and hares (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Goosanders, mandarin duck and robin (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- New Dutch bird reserve (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 9 December 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- 18 November 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Tufted duck female retrapped for hundredth time (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Searching For Red Crossbills (memosforme.wordpress.com)
- 23 November 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Racing the Rain (birdshereandthere.wordpress.com)
- Claerwen (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)