This video from Canada says about itself:
Update on baby harbour porpoise ‘Daisy’
This baby harbour porpoise was found stranded on a beach near Victoria, British Columbia. The Department of Fisheries and Oceans brought her to the Vancouver Aquarium‘s Marine Mammal Rescue Centre (MMRC), where she was immediately placed under 24 hour care.
Translated from the Provinciale Zeeuwse Courant daily in the Netherlands:
Ban the sale of dolphin meat, petition here.
- Porpoise beached alive on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Good English whale news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Porpoise released into waters off B.C. after months of rehab (theglobeandmail.com)
- Porpoise’s recovery surprises Vancouver Aquarium staff, who are considering release into the wild (theprovince.com)
- Second humpback whale ever near Belgian coast (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Porpoises Play “Catch the Bubble,” Have the Time of Their Lives (news.softpedia.com)
- Stranded killer whale rescued from B.C. bay (cbc.ca)
- HABITATS: Atlas of Ireland’s Marine Mammals (reellifescience.com)
- Trapped juvenile killer whale rescued near remote Aristazabal Island (globalnews.ca)