Still cold today, still snow on the pavements.
However, the river is still open.
Five ring-necked parakeets flying overhead, calling.
This is a video of a ring-necked parakeet nest in the Vondelpark, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Ring-necked parakeets in The Hague: here.
- Dutch escapee Alexandrine parakeets (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Parakeets, gulls, new blog page (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award again, thanks Miss Marzipan! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Parakeets and greenfinches in the botanical garden (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- No wonder they tell you not to feed the animals! Zoo’s historic ledger books reveal how too much food killed some of its attractions (dailymail.co.uk)
- Secret London: Part VIII – In memoriam nival (iago80.wordpress.com)
- Alexandrine parakeets rescued (thehindu.com)