I would like to express my sincere thanks to supernova of Digging History blog for nominating Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Liebster Award.
Digging History is a really interesting blog about metal detecting in England and related subjects. Why not visit it?
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
Section 1. Add the award logo to your blog.
Section 2. Answer these questions.
1. What makes you happiest? Ans. Seeing birds.
4. What is your favourite quote and why? Ans. ““The great appear great to us, only because we are on our knees: LET US RISE.”” By James Connolly. Written in 1897, but still very fitting in 2013.
5. Do you like yourself? Ans. Sometimes.
6. Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve? Ans. Yes.
7. Something you wish to get done ASAP? Ans. Close down Guantanamo Bay torture camp.
8. What was your favorite class while still in school? Ans. Biology.
9. What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play? Ans. Flute.
10. Anything you wish you had learned earlier? Ans. Computers.
11. Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint? Ans. I draw, but not really well.
Section 3. Pass the award on to 11 other blogs, link to them and let them know.
This is always difficult, but here are my nominations in no special order for the Liebster Award. Take a look and be inspired. Congratulations my friends! Keep on blogging, each in his or her special way.
- Liebster Award (patriciaddrury.com)
- Liebster Award for TellingFamilyTales – Part 2b (tellingfamilytales.com)
- Liebster award #3 (pixiedustandfairytales.blogspot.com)
- Blog Awards: Sisterhood of the World, Blog of 2012, and Liebster Awards (kourtneyheintz.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (donotfeedthebloggers.wordpress.com)