This 2012 video from Britain is called REVOKE Jimmy SAVILE KNIGHTHOOD & OBE – Warrant of Revocation NOW.
From daily The Guardian in Britain:
Jimmy Savile inquiry extends to 41 hospitals
Health secretary Jeremy Hunt says another nine hospitals have launched investigations into abuse claims since June
Thursday 6 November 2014 18.06 GMT
The number of hospitals investigating allegations of sexual abuse by Jimmy Savile has been extended to 41, the health secretary, Jeremy Hunt, has said.
A further nine hospitals or ambulance services – including the former psychiatric hospital Bethlem Royal hospital in London – have launched investigations into abuse claims against the late DJ since June.
The findings prompted the Department of Health to apologise for the “wholly inadequate procedures” that allowed the former BBC DJ to carry out the abuse while holding positions of authority at NHS institutions, including the high-security hospital Broadmoor.
Since June, allegations have come to light involving nine hospitals or ambulance services: Birch Hill and Scott House hospitals in Rochdale, Bethlem Royal and Shenley hospitals in London, West Yorkshire Ambulance Service, St Martin’s hospital in Canterbury, Queen Elizabeth hospital in Gateshead, Meanwood Park hospital near Leeds and Calderdale Royal hospital.
In a written ministerial statement, Hunt said Leeds General Infirmary, Stoke Mandeville and the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle, which were already investigating alleged abuse by Savile, were also looking at allegations that had emerged since June.
The publication of the reports had been delayed until January 2015, Hunt said: “At the request of the Crown Prosecution Service, the publication of the NHS investigations into Jimmy Savile is being delayed until the conclusion of ongoing legal proceedings.
“Therefore, I wish to advise the House [of Commons] that there will be a delay in the publication of the outstanding NHS investigation reports. We now hope trusts will publish their reports in January 2015, alongside Kate Lampard’s lessons learnt report.”
Tracey Storey, a specialist lawyer at Irwin Mitchell who is representing some of Savile’s victims, said: “It is incredibly worrying to see more concerns related to Savile emerge, and it is vital that authorities work quickly to fully investigate these new allegations.
“The extent of the abuse highlighted by previous and ongoing investigations has been truly horrifying, and the revelation of further allegations raises even more concerns regarding his activities and how he was able to offend over a number of years.”
Findings in the first round of NHS investigation reports said Savile committed “truly awful” abuse against patients at hospitals across the country and even boasted about having sex with corpses.
Branded as an “opportunistic sexual predator” by investigators, Savile used the NHS and his celebrity status to “exploit and abuse” patients and staff.
The Radio 1 DJ, who also presented the BBC’s Top of the Pops and Jim’ll Fix It, died at the age of 84 in October 2011, a year before allegations that he had sexually abused children were broadcast in the ITV documentary Exposure: The Other Side Of Jimmy Savile. The documentary led to a joint review by the Metropolitan police and child protection charity NSPCC, which in turn triggered separate NHS investigations.
NEW allegations of abuse by disgraced TV and radio presenter Jimmy Savile have been made in relation to 12 NHS Trusts: here.
A former French teacher at a prestigious boarding school has been jailed for six years and nine months for the sexual abuse of dozens of pupils. Keith Cavendish-Coulson, 71, preyed on the children while working at the Terra Nova school in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, in the early 1970s but evaded justice for four decades because of a cover-up led by the then headmaster. The private preparatory school was described as being run like a “brutal” military regime and as being like something out of a Charles Dickens novel, as Cavendish-Coulson was sentenced at Chester crown court on Thursday: here.
The judge-led inquiry into sexual abuse at the BBC has been contacted by so many witnesses that publication of its findings has been delayed yet again, until next year. The Dame Janet Smith review, set up in 2012 in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal, was initially expected to conclude in January 2014, and another date was set for the summer: here.