My dear friend Horty of the blog It Is What It Is has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Field of Flowers Award.
Also, my dear friend Tazein of transcendingbordersblog had the same generous idea to nominate my blog.
And my dear friend Moorbey of Moorbey’z Blog had this generous idea as well.
Thank you, dear Moorbey, Tazein and Horty, for your generosity!
Patty, who created this award, writes about it:
“I already created an award once (The Semper Fidelis Award) and today I felt like creating another one.
~~The Field of Flowers Award~~
Note: I have created this new award because there are some people who I would give a field full of flowers if I could.
Not just a couple of flowers… No, a field full of them.
Because they can use it, to thank someone or because they simply deserve it. Flowers give color, flowers say ‘I Care’ and flowers are nature’s gift to us.
You give them to show someone you care or to celebrate something. Just spreading a little love and care.
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Place the award on your blog
Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers A Field Of Flowers
Let your nominees know that you nominated them
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!
My seven nominees are:
1. Bird Watching with Marie Louise. Because I like birds, and Marie Louise blogs so interestingly about them.
2. On The Road Book Club. Because Rebecca is a great blogger, not only about literature like on that blog, but on other subjects at her other blogs as well.
3. Cindy Knoke. Because of her great blog, great photos and kind comments.
4. My Botanical Garden. Because Tamara already has many flowers at her blog, but she won’t object to still more
5. aristonorganic. Because Brigid already has many flowers at her blog, but she won’t object to still more
6. The Naturephile. For Finn’s fine blog, not only about flowers, but also about birds and other animals.
7. Digging History. As I hope James will still find much stuff to blog about.