Thank you, Shaun of the blog Looking for reasoning to a complicated world, for nominating Dear Kitty. Some blog for the WordPress Family Award! And thanks to Horty, of the blog It Is What It Is, for nominating my blog for that award as well!
Here is what Shaun, the creator of the award, had to say about it:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family”. I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award”.
I do feel that WordPress has given me a new online “Family” and I am proud to nominate the following members of my family for this award:
2. Aamir’s Blog
15. Common Sense in an uncommon world
16. Marcus’s Space
19. What’s Poppin’?
20. Petchary’s Blog
- The WordPress Family Award (lifewithcatnip.wordpress.com)
- The WordPress Family Award! (caragaleblog.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award, thank you Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award (mindofmonique.wordpress.com)
- Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks again, Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)