My dear blogger friend, Horty of the blog It Is What It Is, has been so kind to nominate my blog for The Imagine Award.
What is The Imagine Award?
“The Imagine Award” is an award created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
How is creativity found in a blog?
Just like beauty, creativity is in the eye of the beholder. There are many unique ways which bloggers can express their creativity. Creativity can be displayed through:
- Words (such as writing fictional stories or real life experiences, poetry, quotes, using metaphors, etc.)
- Pictures (this can include photos, comics, computer-drawn pictures, etc.)
- The layout of the blog page
The degree of creativity is one of the qualities in a blog which not only draws more readers, but it shows how much the blogger cares about their blog. The caretaking of a blog is like taking care of a plant. In order to keep it healthy and growing, you need to feed the blog with your ideas and give it a lot of love.
If I am nominated for The Imagine Award … then what??
In your post which is dedicated to your award…
- Copy and paste the award to your post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
- List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
- Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
- Notify your nominees.
*If you decline The Imagine Award, that is okay, but please pass the award to a blog that you find to be very creative.
Horty’s blog has these beautiful, creative sides:
1. It uses many well-selected pictures, adding much to the content of her blog posts.
2. It has many well-selected videos.
3. New blog posts appear frequently, showing much inspiration
4. Horty is interested in a wide variety of subjects.
My nominees are:
1. Poetic Licensee
3. AARON DIVI