Parliament Award …. from the Bishop’s Studio!
My dear friend Horty, of the blog It Is What It Is, has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Parliament Award.
Thank you so much, Horty!
It’s an award that signifies friendship and togetherness.
This award has many meanings.
In Eddie’s own words:
“Everyone knows that I love owls and wolves. We know that a group of wolves is called a pack, but did you know that a group of owls is called a Parliament? Owls have for centuries been symbols of wisdom and love, and wolves are a symbol of strength, loyalty and family.
I’ve created this award for those people who are in my Parliament & Pack. You mean so very much to me, and you all show what I stand for: Love.
Hate is not part of your vocabulary.”
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
- List a few things that make you a loyal member.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate at least five (5) well deserving bloggers whose loyalty and love you value and consider part of your Parliament and Pack; for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site.
When I find something interesting, I always want to share it with others.
If people have questions, I always try to find answers.
My nominees are:
1. Miss Ayo Délé
3. Denisa Aricescu Poezii
4. my planet earth
8. Cindy Knoke
- Semper Fidelis Award, thank you Horty and Ajaytao! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Peace and Justice Award, thank you Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award, thank you Shaun and Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award, thank you Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks again, Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blogging Buddy Award, thank you dear Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)