This video from the USA is called NATURE “Magic of the Snowy Owl” | Preview | PBS.
In Zeebrugge in Belgium, a snowy owl was seen today on the North Sea beach of Zeebrugge.
See here; with photo.
Odd migration patterns of snowy owls, other species are troubling zoologists: here.
- Snowy owl vs. peregrine falcon (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Snowy owls invading the USA (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Snowy owls, as far as Bermuda (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Mysterious snowy-owl migration one of biggest on record (mnn.com)
- Snowy owls, harlequin duck among visitors (goerie.com)
- Snowy Owl Migrations (raxacollective.wordpress.com)
- Snowy owls invade NY, other states in historic numbers (northcountrypublicradio.org)
- Snowy Owl (losangelesnewsone.wordpress.com)
- Snowy Owls spotted in Chicago area (cltv.com)
What an amazing creature. I just loved the photographer’s hiding place.
Indeed. If there are few lemmings in the Arctic in winter, then they go south.
Pingback: Snowy owl in the Netherlands | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Snowy owl and northern hawk-owl in the Netherlands | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Northern-hawk owl and snowy owl, happy 2014! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Snowy owl’s escape from death | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Dutch snowy owls from Newfoundland by ship? | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Brown shrike in Belgium, first ever | Dear Kitty. Some blog